Ahad, 22 Jun 2014

My story as a student in a nutshell







I, Nurul Syuhada binti Hamzah was born in Malacca on August 12, 1989. I live in Kampung Serkam Pantai, eighteen miles from the city of Melaka. I studied at Saiyyidina Khadijah Secondary Scool, Merlimau, Melaka. I received my Diploma in Syariah law at Islamic University College Melaka. Then I further my studies at the University of Yarmuk, Jordan. However I did not manage to graduate from there but I continue my studies at the Islamic University College Selangor (KUIS). I have taken the Bachelor in Syariah with Law at this college.







 


I live in Malacca with my family consists of eight people - my parents ,  two brothers and three sisters.


My beloved father and mother











My sisters and I














My two brothers
















I would like to share  with all of you a little bit of  the wonderfull   of Malacca. Malacca is famous for its attractions and historical sites. Among the interesting places worth visiting are the  A Formosa.


A Famosa - Melaka
A Famosa is a Portuguese fort gate rescued by Sir Sanford Raffles from being destroyed. It's a sign of the fall of Melaka and Portuguese.


KUIS




I choose to further my studies at KUIS because it offer me the courses that  suits me. Besides that the environment is conducive to study and have a relaxed atmosphere. I have hardly a month here but I found that  the senior student gave a lot of support to the new students and also the college provides many learning facilities.



As a student of the Islamic  Sharia and Law, I would like to be either a lawyer or a lecturer  as a profession. This is because I want to share my knowledege with my students and also to inform the public their rights. From my observations, I found that many peoples in Malaysia, especially women, are deprived from their rights and responsibilities.

Dr Zakir Naik
Dr Zakir Naik is a lecturer I like most. He is a medical doctor in profession but became a lecturer in Islamic knowledge and comparative religion. He is a prolific writer and has published many books.

















Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan